Tackling Inequalities in Time of Economic Austerity (TITA)
Stockholm University Node
TITA is a large research consortium funded by Finland’s Strategic Research Council. Stockholm University is one of the TITA partners and is represented by sociologists, demographers, and economists from the Department of Sociology, its Demography Unit, and the Swedish Institute for Social Research.
The researchers in the Stockholm University Node contribute to TITAs Work Package 1 on Financial Inequality, Work Package 2 on Inequality of Opportunities Over the Life Course, and Work Package 3 on Work Package 3 on Inequalities in Health and Well-Being.
September 15, 2016
Source: Department of Sociology
- Ann-Zofie Duvander promoted to professor 2017-03-03
- "The motive was not to change the birth rate" 2017-01-13
- TITA Work packages 2016-09-14
- Preliminary program for TITA’s research meeting 2016 2016-07-08
- Program for the TITA WP2 meeting released 2016-07-08